Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rainy Days Makes Children NUTS!

I always wanted to be a Mom but I never imagined how much work and how truely rewarding it was going to be.  Right now I am glad the day is over and all the kids are sleeping.  Rainy days makes my kids nuts! I don't know how to explain it but every time it rains it is an absolute nutty day.  Matthew painted for an hour, he is only two but loves painting.  He does a great job and I have some of his art hanging on the fridge (like every proud parent would) but he also painted his hands, arms, face, shirt, table and chair.  I am lucky he didn't get to his eight month old brother.  Although that would have made me laugh.  It was more difficult to take it away from him (he is a twin and gets early intervention and "may be" on the "low end" of the autistic spectrum.  I just love how therapists talk.  Once he started using my couch as a tampoline he was very happy again.  His sister, on the other hand, threw one fit after another and kept claiming "I can't".  I would love to know how a two year old can't sit and eat or put her puzzle together that she took apart and puts together all the time. I guess that is her new catch phrase. The little one is cutting teeth, it seems like there are twelve coming in with the way he screams.  Wouldn't that be nice almost half a set before one!!
Right now I am glad they are sleeping and I will be too.  I hope there is no rain tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment