Friday, November 18, 2011
He's made it out of the crib
Matthew has just mastered climbing out of his crib. I guess it is now time to consider changing to a toddler bed. It makes me sad the think he has gotten so big now that he no longer stays in his crib. I guess it's better to change than to have him climb out and fall and get hurt. Trying to teach him to stay in his crib is going to be interesting. Who knows maybe he will like it and go with it. He was the first to potty train. Ironically his sister has no interest at all! She says "All done" before I even get her on the potty. Matthew runs like the wind to the bathroom. Everyone told me girls will train first, yeah right. I am glad at least one is having an easy time with it, in some ways he is much more mature than she is although he has his issues. We had a good morning, made our cupcakes and will have them for snack later. I just ate a whole can of the gerber graduate veggie dip lil crunchies. They are delicious and my kids hate them. I wouldn't buy them but we get two cans in the bulk pack and I love them. That was lunch, would the powders beconsidered actually veggies. I mean it has tomato powder and green bell pepper poweder. I consider it a veggie, a dehaydrated veggie but the same none the less right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment